Best Brisbane Wedding Parks
There are lots of great Brisbane wedding parks that can be booked for your ceremony. Inner city parks are particularly popular as they are usually beautiful, have plenty of parking and are close to great restaurants and reception venues.
Booking Brisbane Wedding Parks
Parks can be booked online or by phoning the Brisbane City Council. There is a booking fee, but it’s usually quite small. Booking a park doesn’t guarantee you exclusive use of the area as parks are open to the public, but you can be sure no-one else is planning to get married in your chosen spot at the same time as you.
Here are five of my favourite inner city Brisbane Wedding Parks:
- Roma Street Parklands cater for all sizes of weddings in six picturesque bookable locations complete with greenery, waterfalls and fabulous city views
- Brisbane City Botanic Gardens offers several bookable ceremony areas with gorgeous gardens, shady trees and great views of the Story Bridge and Kangaroo Point. Parking can be expensive in the area
- Newstead Park has a gorgeous gazebo with amazing views of the Brisbane River and Breakfast Creek. It has plenty of shady trees, open grassy areas and free parking onsite
- New Farm Park has a super cute rotunda, great for shade in hot weather and a dry place on wet days. Get married there in autumn or spring to get fabulous photos in the rose garden. It’s also a wonderful place to get photos under the jacaranda trees in the spring. The only downside is the park can be very busy on weekends, but it’s great for weekday ceremonies
- Orleigh Park at West End has three bookable ceremony areas, one with great river views. There is plenty of street parking and the park is close to the restaurants and reception venues of West End