Best Wedding Parks in Logan
There are plenty of great parks for your ceremony if you’re getting married in Logan. I have conducted lots of weddings in the area. Here are my recommendations (in no particular order) for the best wedding parks in Logan:
- Alexander Clark Park at Loganholme. The park is huge so ideal for big weddings. It’s on the Logan River and there are some beautiful photo spots
- Underwood Park at Priestdale. There’s a pretty lake with a cute bridge and gazebo, great for ceremonies and photos. The viewing platform at the Underwood Lagoon, just down the road, is also fabulous for photos
- Riverdale Park at Meadowbrook. The small gazebo over the lagoon is perfect for intimate ceremonies, but there is plenty of room for larger weddings as well in this spacious park
- Concourse Park at Underwood. The gazebo and viewing platform over the dam are great for ceremonies and the park has a beautiful bushland setting. There are plenty of photo opportunities here
- Springwood Park at Springwood. This park has gorgeous gardens and lush green lawns. It’s lovely and worth checking out
- Logan Gardens in Logan Central. This spacious park has lovely grassy areas shaded by massive gum trees, ideal for summer ceremonies and fabulous for photos
- Wembley Falls Park in Logan Central. This tiny park features a waterfall, gazebo and landscaped gardens. It’s wedged between two busy roads and the railway line, so isn’t ideal for ceremonies because of the traffic noise. Definitely think about it for your photos
- Lancaster Park at Waterford West. Most locals just call this park “The Rose Garden”. It has a cute gazebo and gorgeous roses in flower most of the year (not June to September). It’s near two busy roads so sometimes noise is an issue. It’s definitely photo-worthy
- Forestglen Park at Browns Plains. The park is nicely landscaped and has water features and a gazebo set far enough back from the road that noise isn’t a problem. There’s plenty of parking too. Just check with the Council whether the water features will be full and working on your big day
- Logan West Gardens at Hillcrest. The rock garden and gazebo make this a great spot for ceremonies. The Logan West Community Centre is next door and is available for wedding receptions
Reserving the Best Wedding Parks in Logan
All these parks belong to the Logan City Council. The council allows you to reserve certain areas of the parks, but can’t guarantee you will be the only people using the area. There is no charge for parks in Logan. Call the council on 3412 3412.
You have checked out the best wedding parks in Logan. Now it’s time to talk to me about your perfect park wedding. CALL ME NOW.
Photo shows the lagoon, bridge and gazebo at Underwood Park, Priestdale.