Brisbane Botanic Gardens Wedding
Garden weddings are popular in Brisbane because we usually have such wonderful weather. Why not have your ceremony in one of the biggest and most beautiful gardens of all and choose a Brisbane Botanic Gardens wedding?
Why Choose the Brisbane Botanic Gardens
There are lots of reasons to choose a Brisbane Botanic Gardens wedding
- The gardens are kept in immaculate condition all year round
- There are 10 bookable sites within the gardens. All of them are beautiful and offer a variety of settings for your wedding – open lawns, views of lily ponds and rainforest plants, avenues of majestic trees. The Brisbane River winds lazily around the eastern edge of the Botanic Gardens
- There are lots of great photo locations in the Botanic Gardens
- The Brisbane Botanic Gardens are on the edge of the CBD and can be easily accessed by public transport
- Paid parking is available nearby. City parking is generally expensive, but some parking stations within walking distance of the Brisbane Botanic Gardens have a Sunday special price – $5 for the whole day
- There is plenty of accommodation nearby. Your entire wedding party can get ready in one of the many fabulous city hotels, and your guests can stay stay nearby too
- The Brisbane Botanic Gardens are close to many excellent restaurants in the city and across the river at Southbank. Many of these have function rooms that are perfect for your wedding reception
Booking the Brisbane Botanic Gardens
A Brisbane Botanic Gardens wedding is surprisingly affordable. Take a walk through the gardens to find the ideal spot for your ceremony, then reserve your space by going onto the Brisbane City Council website www.brisbane.qld.gov.au and complete the online park booking application form.
There are lots of other great parks for weddings in Brisbane. You might like to have a look at the Roma Street Parkland, the Mt Coot-Tha Botanic Gardens, Captain Burke Park the the Kangaroo Point Cliffs Park at Kangaroo Point and many other beautiful parks in the City and suburbs.
Once you have your ceremony site, you will need a marriage celebrant. CALL ME NOW.
Photo by Nitika Rae Photography