Getting Married at Broadway Chapel Woolloongabba
Do you want a romantic wedding in a historic chapel that’s handy to wonderful reception venues and breathtaking photo locations? Look no further . The Broadway Chapel at Woolloongabba ticks all the boxes to make your wedding dreams come true. The chapel was built in the 1880s and been sensitively renovated to preserve its old-fashioned charm. It has been operating as a wedding chapel since the early 2000s.
Why Choose a Broadway Chapel Woolloongabba Wedding
- The Broadway Chapel has a great location. It is situated in a quiet Brisbane suburban street within walking distance of the iconic Gabba cricket ground. The chapel is close to public transport and there is plenty of free street parking in the area
- The chapel is serene and beautiful inside. It is nondenominational and used for both religious and secular weddings. Its original windows have been replaced with glorious stained glass panels dedicated to 14 major religions or belief systems. The windows glow and fill the chapel with light as the sun streams through them
- The chapel can seat 110 guests in air-conditioned comfort. Brisbane’s humid summers and sudden storms will not be a problem on your wedding day
- The chapel has great spots for photos. The Broadway Chapel offers many photo options from the spiral staircase and the organ loft (a favourite for photographers capturing that essential group shot) to the fountain in the courtyard.
- The Broadway Chapel is just a few minutes’ drive from the hotels and restaurants of the City. It is also close to other respected reception venues such as the Easts Leagues Club, The Lushington and Factory 51
- Beautiful photo locations such as the City Botanic Gardens and the Kangaroo Point Cliffs are just a short drive away
Broadway Chapel Packages
The chapel has several options to make your ceremony beautiful and memorable. Unlike many venues, you are not limited to being married by an officiant working for the venue. You are able to bring your own minister or celebrant if you wish although the chapel has a list of experienced and highly recommended celebrants available as part of a very affordable chapel and celebrant package. I’m delighted to be one of the celebrants on that list.
There is a drinks package option available if yours is the last wedding of the day. The chapel has a fabulous grand piano that can be hired for weddings and a live streaming option, Broadway Live, that is great if your loved ones can’t attend your ceremony. An experienced wedding coordinator attends every event at the chapel.
I’m a friendly and experienced celebrant on the Broadway Chapel Woolloongabba’s preferred provider list, so CALL ME NOW to plan your dream ceremony.
Photo by Matthew Eastgate Photography