Mt Coot-tha Botanic Gardens Wedding
Brisbane gardens are popular for weddings because we have great weather almost all year, but why not choose something spectacular, a Mt Coot-tha Botanic Gardens wedding?
Why Choose the Mt Coot-tha Botanic Gardens
There are lots of reasons to choose a Mt Coot-tha Botanic Gardens wedding
- The gardens are kept in immaculate condition all year round
- There are several bookable wedding lawns within the gardens that can accommodate varying numbers of guests. All of them are beautiful and tranquil, with running water nearby and lots of rainforest plants
- There are lots of great photo locations in the Mt Coot-tha Botanic Gardens
- The Mt Coot-tha Botanic Gardens are only 8km west of the Brisbane CBD and can be easily accessed by public transport
- There is free parking onsite
Booking the Mt Coot-tha Botanic Gardens
The Mt Coot-tha Botanic Gardens are a surprisingly affordable option for your marriage ceremony. Take a walk through the gardens to find the ideal spot for your ceremony, then reserve your space by going onto the Brisbane City Council website www.brisbane.qld.gov.au and complete the online park booking application form.
Once you have your ceremony site, you will need a marriage celebrant. CALL ME NOW.
Photo by Photography2envy
If you like the idea of a wedding in the gardens, you might also like to have a look at the City Botanic Gardens and the Roma St Parkland as wedding venues. For more park information, check out Brisbane Parks for Weddings and Parks and Gardens for Brisbane Weddings.