Perfect Wedding Hairstyle
Everyone wants to look amazing on their wedding day and having the perfect wedding hairstyle will make you look and feel glamorous on your special day.
Tips for Achieving the Perfect Wedding Hairstyle
- Try a brighter, shinier version of your usual hairstyle. You want to look like a super glam version of your beautiful self, not like a totally different person. Remember, your partner fell in love with you the way you usually look, so don’t look like someone else as you walk down the aisle
- Have a trial of hair and makeup. Take photos of your dress with you so that the hairdresser can suggest ‘dos that suit the shape of your face and look fabulous with your dress
- Ask a friend. At your hair trial, ask a friend to take photos of your ‘do from all angles. Look at the photos later to make sure that, no matter which way you are looking at it, you will have perfect bridal hair from every angle
- Ask a professional. In the months before your wedding, ask your hairdresser to trim your hair regularly to get rid of split ends and promote hair growth. Check whether you need conditioning treatments to make sure you have perfect bridal hair on your wedding day. If your hair is coloured, get it done a few days ahead so that the colour looks spectacular on your big day
- Accessorise. There are so many beautiful hair accessories choose from. Consider wearing a veil, hat or fascinator, or perhaps a glittery clip or a spray of real flowers is more your style. For right royal pizazz, you can’t beat wearing a bridal tiara
- Hairspray is your friend, particularly if you are getting married outdoors. Try the spray before your big day to make sure you don’t have a bad reaction to it. No-one wants red eyes or a blocked nose when they walk down the aisle
Image by Matthew Gillam
Having the perfect wedding hairstyle is great, but if you want a Brisbane Wedding Celebrant to work with you to create the perfect marriage ceremony for you and your partner, CALL ME NOW.